Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thing #12

OMG! Will this assignment ever end??I have really struggled with this one. While selecting the photos was easy,getting them into a slide show with links and attributions was something else. I looked on with envy as I saw others post slide shows and embed them into their blogs. As I write this post, I have been working for 4 hours trying to figure this out for myself. And this is the 4th time that I have devoted so much time to this same task. But alas, I will have to ask for help tomorrow. I WILL finish this class on time, even if I have to get tutoring. I'll start a new trend...slide show acceleration. I'm going to close this blog for now. Perhaps someone will rescue me before that infernal countdown clock on the 23 things Ning beats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment